To many, a full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability both in your personal and professional life. For this reason, Dr. Kirk Moore is excited to offer Utah NeoGraft Hair Restoration, a breakthrough treatment. Dr. Moore and his team understand what an effective hair restoration procedure can have on your daily interactions with people and in all other aspects of your life. Hair restoration should be unnoticeable to all but those you tell; it can be our little secret.
The facts are simple: approximately 50 million men and 30 million women suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair. Many potential clients for NeoGraft shy away from or are not candidates for the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement therapy due to the very slow recovery time and loss of feeling that most experience at the incision site.
After much research, Dr. Kirk Moore has chosen to offer the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method with the NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplantation system. The FUE method of hair transplantation removes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1 – 4 hairs and are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding or thinning has occurred.
• It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
• Patients who receive the NeoGraft procedure feel little to no discomfort
• No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft procedure
• No unsightly linear scar
• Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
• Shorter recovery time – patients can typically go back to work the next day
• Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
• Natural-looking results
Why NeoGraft Hair Restoration Results?
The NeoGraft system is the first and only FDA-cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. NeoGraft Hair Restoration delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry.
This revolutionary system uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete, individual hair follicles that can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp. The NeoGraft automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market and has the only ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology. The NeoGraft technology provides absolute exact harvesting and placement, delivering repeatable results.
Why the FUE Method
• FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
• Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
• Procedure is performed with local anesthetic, and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
• Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar and quick recovery times
• And Many More!
Ready to get back the confidence of your youth with the help of Dr. Kirk Moore and NeoGraft FUE hair transplantation system? Call Just The Right Curves today at 801-506-6380 to book your consultation with our plastic surgeon and learn more about NeoGraft hair transplantation in Midvale, Utah!