Are you sick of trying to rush putting on mascara each morning before work or before dropping the kids off at school? Semi-permanent eyelash extensions might be the answer you are looking for. Our eyelash extensions are made from synthetic fibers and give you longer, thicker, natural-looking eyelashes. Each lash is applied one by one to your own natural lashes, providing you with an amazing natural look… no one will know they are not yours!
Your eyelash extensions are carefully applied to each individual eyelash one-by-one using a special adhesive. This process will take about two hours to complete. Eyelash extensions typically last through a full growth cycle of natural eyelashes (six to eight weeks). In order to maintain your results, you will need to return to Just The Right Curves for touchups every three or four weeks.
After receiving eyelash extensions, we recommend that you:
- Stay away from water for 12-24 hours after your procedure.
- Do not use water-proof mascara on your extension, as it can be difficult to remove and may even pull off your extensions.
- Avoid hot steam of saunas.
- Do not perm or manually curl your eyelashes.
- Keep your extensions clean by brushing them daily with a clean mascara wand.
If you have any questions about eyelash extensions in Midvale, Utah, or to schedule an appointment with our experienced plastic surgeon, Dr. Kirk Moore, and his team, contact us today at 801-506-6380.